- Checked Baggage – For safety and comfort, passengers traveling on SEAIR
are allowed one (1) piece of checked baggage free of charge limited to
the following weight and size and weight limitations: Domestic Flights-
maximum weight of 10 kgs and the maximum size is 59 inches (length +
width + height); International Flights – maximum weight of 15kgs.
- Hand-Carried Baggage. Passengers traveling on SEAIR are allowed one
(1) piece of Hand-Carried Baggage plus an additional hand-bag or laptop
free of charge subject to the following limitations on size and weight:
maximum dimensions of 20cm x 32cm x 45cm and maximum weight of
- Special items such as wheelchairs and assistive devices, bicycles, golf
equipment, surfboards, and scuba equipment are not included in a
passenger’s free baggage allowance and are subject to additional
- For Airbus flights, 7kg handcarried baggage allowance is included.
Check-in baggage allowance can be availed for an extra charge when
booking online at www.flyseair.com and www.tigerairways.com