South East Asian Airlines Intrernational (SEAIR-I) is the Philippines’ premier leisure airline. SEAIR is the second-oldest airline brand in the Philippines with a firm foundation in leisure travel. Since 1995, SEAIR has been flying passengers to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Consistency, quality and reliability characterizes SEAIR’s operations.
- SEAIR was the first airline locator at Clarkfield, Pampanga, now a major aviation hub.
- SEAIR-I now offers the lowest fares on the following domestic routes – Clark and Manila to Boracay via Caticlan, and Caticlan to Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Awarded Best Airline of the Year for 2002, 2003 and 2009 by the Philippines’ Consumer Excellence Award. In 2010, SEAIR was awarded Gold Brand by the Gold Brands Council Philippines for brand image appeal and trust and market acceptance.
- Employs over 350 people in SEAIR group of companies ready to provide excellent service to our passengers.
- Our fleet is made up of 2 Dornier 328’s , the fastest Jet Props in the region, and one Boeing 737 freighter– the only dedicated cargo aircraft in the country today.