Relax in Paradise
Vacations call for leisure, relaxation, massages, shopping, good food and great company. Boracay has all this and more. Just a short 40 mins plane ride away from Clark using the Dornier 328 aircraft lies this exceptional little island. It is quite surprising that a popular tourist destination like Boracay did not even start receiving tourists until about the 1970’s. To date, more than 300 different hotels and resorts have been built on the island. That leaves tourists with more than enough options for lodging fit to their taste.
Pack your bags and book your trip to paradise today.
- Puerto Princesa
BEFORE YOU FLY
Important Information for SEAIR flights
- Our check-in counters open 1-1/2 hours prior to scheduled departure and close strictly 45 minutes before departure.
- Each passenger is allowed 5kg of hand-carry luggage plus 1 laptop computer.
- Changes to the flight, date or route are accepted up to 4 hours prior to scheduled departure time. Additional charges may apply.
- Smoking is prohibited on any of our flights
For inquiries and concerns please call SEAIR at +632 8490101
South East Asian Airlines Intrernational (SEAIR-I) is the Philippines’ premier leisure airline. SEAIR is the second-oldest airline brand in the Philippines with a firm foundation in leisure travel. Since 1995, SEAIR has been flying passengers to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Consistency, quality and reliability characterizes SEAIR’s operations.
- SEAIR was the first airline locator at Clarkfield, Pampanga, now a major aviation hub.
- SEAIR-I now offers the lowest fares on the following domestic routes – Clark and Manila to Boracay via Caticlan, and Caticlan to Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Awarded Best Airline of the Year for 2002, 2003 and 2009 by the Philippines’ Consumer Excellence Award. In 2010, SEAIR was awarded Gold Brand by the Gold Brands Council Philippines for brand image appeal and trust and market acceptance.
- Employs over 350 people in SEAIR group of companies ready to provide excellent service to our passengers.
- Our fleet is made up of 2 Dornier 328’s , the fastest Jet Props in the region, and one Boeing 737 freighter– the only dedicated cargo aircraft in the country today.
To provide world-renowned domestic and international airline and aviation related services which follow the highest quality and safety standards.
To satisfy customer needs and surpass their expectations and requirements.
- To fulfill the requirements of shareholders, business partners partners, employees and suppliers, following ethical business practices
- To foster and atmosphere of team building through commitment and dedication to employees’ welfare and to achieve the highest sense of company identity
- To be a benchmark model in the application of Quality Management System in the aviation industry
- Our philosophical outlook is to support environmental conservation and community empowerment through educational awareness and direct involvement.
To provide excellent, safe, and reliable air transport that exceeds customer requirement of the established Quality Management System.